Introducing The Emo's 2 Introducing The Emo's 2

Bang an emo girl to win WWIII in 2025!

Damn emo kids are going to ruin society. Girls won't want to be banged anymore because all the emo's are too feminine thus they won't get pregnant and have babies. Because of the lack of babies our population will die off and when WWIII hits us in 2025 we won't have enough soldiers because nobody was banging the girls. So who will fight for American during WWIII? Definitely not the emo's!!! The women will have to fight in the war since they are more masculine than the emo men, but instead of fighting they'll end up getting banged by the Arabs because they so desperately needed to be banged. The only solution is for every non emo man to bang as many girls as possible in an attempt to get them pregnant. I'm doing my part, are you?!

Britney Spears Burping Britney Spears Burping

Haha

Good job, that was quick!

Braveheart Wasted Braveheart Wasted

Awesome!

That was pretty sweet! But what was up with the cops in front of the car? You totally screwed that up!

Absalom RPG (Flash 5) Absalom RPG (Flash 5)

Dude !!!

As I read through your intro when the game was loading you made me believe that this was going to be the greatest thing to ever hit the portal. When I played it I was very dissapointed. Also, why is Flash 5 so great. I personally think it's crap and will continue to use Flash 4.

Teletubbies -Mercy Kill. Teletubbies -Mercy Kill.

Dude !!!

This is the best flash game I have ever played !!!