Introducing The Emo's 2 Introducing The Emo's 2

Bang an emo girl to win WWIII in 2025!

Damn emo kids are going to ruin society. Girls won't want to be banged anymore because all the emo's are too feminine thus they won't get pregnant and have babies. Because of the lack of babies our population will die off and when WWIII hits us in 2025 we won't have enough soldiers because nobody was banging the girls. So who will fight for American during WWIII? Definitely not the emo's!!! The women will have to fight in the war since they are more masculine than the emo men, but instead of fighting they'll end up getting banged by the Arabs because they so desperately needed to be banged. The only solution is for every non emo man to bang as many girls as possible in an attempt to get them pregnant. I'm doing my part, are you?!

Britney Spears Burping Britney Spears Burping

Haha

Good job, that was quick!

Braveheart Wasted Braveheart Wasted

Awesome!

That was pretty sweet! But what was up with the cops in front of the car? You totally screwed that up!

Air Strike Air Strike

Not That Great

It doesn't take much to go to 3dcafe.com download various military models then import them into swift3d and rotate them a little. The few graphics that you actually did draw were horrid, like the clouds and the sun in the begining of the movie. Your'e explosions were something to be desired as well, shape tweening just won't cut it. I gave you a 1 on humor because those clouds were so damn funny and an overall score of 2 because it was somewhat entertaining.

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

That was kickass!

One of the few movies which actually makes me want to write a review! Good job!

Brutality Brutality

That was Awesome !!!

The animation was great! My only complaint is the choice in music, it would have been helluva lot better if you scrapped the Korn song and kept a techno-feel throughout the entire animation. Sound FX would have been a plus too. : )

Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu

Only a minute long! : (

Nothing really special about this, but if it was longer and had some sort of plot it would definetily deserve the number one spot on the portal.

Dr. Demento's D&D Dr. Demento's D&D

Lame!

Very very very very very very very very very very crappy animation with a good sound file somebody else made. I really hate these submitions.

The Suicide Bomber The Suicide Bomber

That was brutal!

Cool, it reminds me of Ren & Stimpy.

The Life of a Can The Life of a Can

Dude!

That was awesome! Always recycle!